Most people out there will know the game space invaders and that was what my new cross stitch was based on. I got a screen capture of the original game and used that as a basis for this little project.
I magnified this to get the dimensions of each character so to keep my sewing as close to the real invaders as possible. Again like more of my cross stitch I used Anchor threaded cotton this time colours… White – No 1 Green – No 239 My choice of green was what I believed to be the most accurate to the screen capture.
I am hoping to find some software to make patterns so once I have that I will put up the pattern for how to make this yourself. Until then here is the finished space invaders.